“For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there I am in the midst of them.” — Matthew 18:20
St. Mary's is a welcoming community of disciples who come together to pray, honor and give thanks to God in many ways. Here are some of the highlights:
- Eleven scheduled Masses every week.
- An average of 45 funerals and over 20 weddings a year.
- Every spring we celebrate First Eucharist with usually over 40 young people.
- Infant baptisms of 1-6 babies on the third Sunday of the month.
- The sacrament of Confirmation annually at our neighboring parish celebrated by the bishop.
- Eucharistic Adoration 9:15 a.m.-8:00 p.m.
- Regular devotions and active prayer groups.
- Rosary before all funerals and weekend Masses.
When we worship and praise our God, we do so as a community. Explore the pages that follow and learn about opportunities to gather with one another to celebrate our shared faith and to offer your gifts and talents in a variety of worship ministries. We welcome your inquiries and invite your participation.
Back to Top Share this page on